Lyme Disease Support
Do You Suffer from the Following Symptoms?
- Headache and stiff neck
- Arthritis with severe joint pain
- Cognitive problems with short term memory
- Heart palpitations
- Pain in arms, legs, back and joints
- Inflammation of brain and spinal chord
- Nerve pain
- Numbness and shooting pain in face, back or feet
Acupuncture and Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is the most common tick infection in the United States. It affects over 300,000 people per year.
Because the symptoms of Lyme may vary, it can be difficult to diagnose.
Lyme disease may be improved in its early stages when treated with antibiotics. If caught late or untreated, symptoms can worsen and last years.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of Lyme, don’t despair!
Acupuncture, herbs and the correct diet can make a difference.
Acupuncture can reduce the inflammation, pain and discomfort associated with Lyme disease.